Friday 15 April 2011

Considering Health and Safety

In order to make sure that my actors, my equipment and myself are safe, I plan to take certain precautions. For example, I plan to avoid filming in any locations which can be dangerous. The only exterior areas in which I plan to film in is a park, which is public and safe. The rest of the places in which I plan to film in are interior shots and therefore, all of my actors and equipment will be safe. Also, I plan to use as few wires as possible to make sure that none of my actors (or myself) do not stumble on the wires and injure themselves. As I will be using fake blood which is obviously wet, I will make sure that I do not cover the floors with the fake blood which will make the area hazardous. I wll immediately clean up the fake blood so make sure that members of the public do not slip on the liquid. Also, as I will be including a gun replica in my film, I plan to make sure that no members of the public see the gun which could lead to police involvement. I will also make sure that the actors costumes do not cause irritation or discomfort, and that my actors have free movement and can breathe comfortably. I will also make sure that the actor's costumes are clean to avoid any bacteria getting onto the actors and causing them to become ill.


No comments:

Post a Comment