Wednesday 13 October 2010

My Preliminary Task - My New Scripit

For some reason, I decided against my old idea and chose to do this one instead. Well... here it is.


Jess is shown walking down a hallway slowly. She stops by a door to her left and enters through it. She walks through that room and into the next room to her right. Inside the room, Minur is seen waiting for her. Jess walks across the room and takes a seat opposite Minur.

Minur:                   (timidly) Hey Jess.

Jess:                       Did you call me here for a reason or… (Trails off…)

Minur:                   Oh yeah. I wanted to tell you that… (Pause) we’re out of milk!

Jess:                       (annoyed) Are you being serious? Is that what you brought me up her for?

Minur:                   No, I’m sorry. I… I always make jokes when I’m nervous.

Jess:                       What have you got to be nervous about?

Minur remains silent.

Jess:                       Spit it out!

Minur:                   (quickly) Oh, yes, well I… erm… (long pause) I’m gay…

Long pause.

Jess:                       (jokingly/sadly) How much is milk…

No comments:

Post a Comment